For this recipe, you don't even have to bake anything. You can thank me later. If you prefer, you can always make homemade cupcakes but store-bought cupcakes work great.
It's really all about the decorations.
- White Frosted Cupcakes
- Wilton Candy Bows (Hobby Lobby)
- Oreo Thins or Regular Oreos
- Wilton Red or Orange Polka Dot Cupcake Wraps
How To Decorate The Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Remove the current cupcake wraps from your cupcakes & replace them with the Polka Dot Cupcake Wraps.
- Add two Oreo Thins or Oreos to your cupcakes to make Minnie's ears.
- Now, place a Wilton Candy Bow in the center of your cupcakes for a Minnie Bow.
You could go wild with the icing and add color or your own homemade icing.
Those bows really make the whole look.
Who doesn't love Oreo's so these Minnie Mouse Cupcakes are a win-win.
How easy was that? Make some for your next party or make some today just because!
How about some more no-bake desserts.....
Author: Kathy Owen
Kathy Owen specializes in painting furniture and upcycling thrifty finds into unique home decor. She founded the home decor blog PetticoatJunktion.com in 2011, where she shares her expertise on furniture painting and upcycling found items.