These cookie dough bars are no-bake treats that kids of all ages love!
We all know it's hard to resist cookie dough, right? Well, you don't have to worry about the ingredients not being cooked. This recipe for cookie dough bars does not contain eggs!
No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup butter softened
1 cup flour
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup mini chocolate chips
¼ cup sprinkles, plus topping
1 bag white chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
food coloring of your choice
2. Add in flour, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until uniform.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
4. Evenly spread dough in an 8x8 baking dish that is lined with parchment paper.
5. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. To make the topping, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a pan over
medium heat. Continuously stir until the mixture is smooth.
7. Add four drops of food coloring and stir until uniform.
8. Pour topping over cold dough. Then add sprinkles.
9. Refrigerate for one hour before cutting and serving.
Pina Colada Cocktails
Author: Kathy Owen
Kathy Owen specializes in painting furniture and upcycling thrifty finds into unique home decor. She founded the home decor blog PetticoatJunktion.com in 2011, where she shares her expertise on furniture painting and upcycling found items.